CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update on me

Views: 1,707
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,433,499

Re: update on me

I'm so sorry about what you are going through. I know what it is like to lose friends due to a odor issue. I went through the same thing and still go through it. When I was working people were constantly harassing me as well and people who use to be my friends stopped talking to me and acted as if they never knew me. Those people that stopped talking to you are not real friends becuase if they were they would be there for you now more then ever considering this is a issue you can't help. Forget those people they are not worth having in your life. Good friends should be there for you through bad and good not only good. I also have to deal with rude comments from people in public. Believe me it is a daily battle for me to go on with life and act like everything is normal when it is not. I also pray everyday for God's guidance in this matter. WE all have to carry different burdens in life and maybe this is our burdens God wants to see if we will give up or trust him to help us with these problems. Maybe one day when we overcome these problems we will be able to help someone else in the same situation. Also for all those people that want to make fun of our odor issues they will pay with God you reap what you sow in this life; who knows they may go through the same thing one day and wonder why well think about how you treated others in the past. I use to think I would never have a odor issue due to the fact that I have good hygiene and use to get complimented on my perfumes and here I am suffering from a bad Body Odor . I wish avvoiding Body Odor was as simple as good hygiene but unfortunately it is not. Ignorant people don't understand that. when I first started dealing with this bad Body Odor issue I would also have nightmares about it but because I'm trustung God for a answer I'm becoming a little stronger everyday. Anything is possible with God the devil is a liar. When you have those nightmares pray right away for God's protection. I grew up in a Chiristian home and definitly believe in a spiritual war. I hope you find a solution to your problem and will pray for you and please forget those fake friends they obviously were not worth your time in the first place good thing you found out huh.I have tried chorophyll it is suppose to help bad odors and mine is a body odor but since you say your is a breath odor you might want to try it it may help you, it did not help me much but since your is breath related yo might want to give it a shot. God bless and take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (2)