CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 2,288
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,435,448

Re: liver flush

Hey, we're here to support you. I had diabetes and think I passed a couple of stones out of there and a couple of the pancreatic flukes. If you're doing the Coke flush, just makes sure you do the 90 drops of the Ultraphos in it and do a quart of it a day for 3 days. Sip on it all day. You should have no problems. The pancreas will get rid of stuff, too. What I did was do the gold coin grass that dissolves the stones some and makes them slippery if you think you might have stones in some of the other organs. You take a tbsp of that stuff in some water on an empty stomach in in the morning. I did 2 rounds or 2 weeks of it. I may have done 3 weeks of it. Http:www.sensiblehealth.com has the gold coin grass. There is another company or two that has it too. Some of the stuff I passed amazed me for size.
No drugs of any kind. They'll slow the liver down. If you are on some med for high chloresterol, then you cn taper it and get off it after you open your liver up a bit.
I have also done a TBSP of ES in about 3/4 cup of water pre or post a liver flush just to make sure, but I had no problem with the Coke flush right from the start.
Something new is always scary. It's not such a big deal drinking the liver flush drink. Just grab a peppermint candy for the nausea. I've never done the ginger tea, but you can do that, too, if it agrees with you more than the peppermint.
This is a journey. It sure pays off, too. We'll be here to help the best we can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)