CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush

dollmaker Views: 2,682
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,435,102

Re: liver flush

Thanks for all your input, I am going to try the flush tonight but I am really nervous!! What if you wake up in severe pain in the night, do you take more epson salts? Another thing that worries me is how do you tell if the pain is gallbladder or pancreas, I am 53, I have had alot of caffine over my years never smoked but I had taken the diet pill hydroxycut on and off for a year before I knew they were causeing liver problems. Other than that I am in good shape was running everyday, but have high cholestrol 252.I also just lost a cusin age 60 with pancreatic and liver cancer. I have read some of the symptoms for pancreatic cancer and it says after eating you have a full feeling and tied I feed that way unless I eat real light, which is what I have done most of the time, I went to the doc. and she says what I discribed seemed like gallbladder, 5 years ago I had slight problems and found out by ultra sound I had a couple stones but now the fullness ( This has been going on sence mothers day) is almost always there with some pain in my back and once in a while in my waist area never severe just enought to make me very nervous. Is there any way to tell if it as my pancreas as opposed to gallbladder as my doc says they are close to being in the same area. Any input would be appreciated I am a nervous wreck! Sorry so long

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.563 sec, (1)