CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 7

Roooth Views: 1,688
Published: 10 years ago

Day 7

Well folks, thought I'd pop in and say "hi".

HI! *waves*

I'm feeling quite good today. I'd been eating both very good and very bad and I needed to break the habit. By very good and very bad, I mean very good things: lots of vegetables and good foods interspersed with donuts and cookies from work! haha, anyway my body had been very cranky b/c I haven't been active enough either.

I feel *so* much better since being on the fast and working out a whole bunch. I don't really have detox symptoms and my body wants to move so I've been far more active and of course fasting on lemonade. I feel so relieved and my body is not nearly as cranky now. I feel back to normal and natural food looks so so yummy to me. I hope - and plan - on trying to break the habit of snaking on the bad tempting stuff at work because it does become a habit as in I'll do it daily and not feel so great.

In good news, I eat good foods every day as well and I think perhaps that's why I'm not experiencing detox. That's encouraging and if I keep up the activity and good foods, I can keep feeling good.

How are all those folks who started around when I started? I hope some of you hung in there and feel good as well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)