- SV40 is a Monkey pox virus which was added to the Polio vaccines since the 50s.
- SV40 interferes with GSH production and thereby the metals detox cycle
- Intramitochondrial glutathione (GSH) is a major defence against reactive oxygen species (ROS) toxicity
- SV-40 has appeared in 61% of all new cancer patients -- patients too young to have received the contaminated vaccine
- A sample of Oleander, tested positive as a possible treatment for SV40 (biofeedback)
- Coffee Enemas force the liver to produce more lacking GSH
NOTE: A treatment using Rife and SV40 numbers has shown that as the cells previously infected wake up they require more cysteine (NAC), lysine and potassium and also dump toxic copper. A noticeable drop in the requirement for chelation agents is also apparent.
NOTE2: Parasites are often infected with SV40. When you kill them, they release more SV40. You may need to repeatedly clear your system of this virus after killing parasites. In addition, when killing cancer cells in SV40 induced tumors, the virus will be released and cause reinfection. - Jeff Sutherland, Bookchin, D. and J. Schumacher (2004)