CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush/Barefoot's De-wormer First!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
  Views: 2,410
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,434,305

Re: liver flush/Barefoot's De-wormer First!

Hey, you still got a choice I think. You have to be on the Barefoot dewormer for 5 days before you do a liver flush. Preferably 2 weeks. Bugs don't come out unless they are dead. Besides, doing a liver flush without killing off the parasites will make you very sick.
My choice would be to go the route of this program and keep my gallbaldder. You can do it. It's YOUR decision to make. Your doctor has plenty of other patients he can cut up and make money on. Sorry, after all I have been through, I DO have an attitude about all those needless operations. I'ts the good attitude and faith that gets you thru this program. We will be here to help you, if this program is your choice. Barefoot's dewormer--Call: 937.666.6107. Get yourself 4 bottles of the stuff so you don't run out. Start taking 4 TBSP a day for 2 weeks 10 minutes before you eat. The rest of the 2-2-2 rule is posted on this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)