CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "parts".......again.....sorry

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
unyquity Views: 886
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,433,580

Re: "parts".......again.....sorry

I don't take it as a challenge (or in any negative way), I admire people that seek the truth diligently :)

All you have to do to know what I'm saying is true is to read the works of Dr. Christopher (unedited versions), listen to his herbal lectures (audio CDs) or find a set of the original VHS tapes of his only recorded lecture/s (that are both audio/video) during a class at his School of Natural Healing. HIS personal formulas (not those of others) were ALWAYS*** given/written as "parts".

***There are occasions (for example, when instructing how to make teas/decoctions/salvees) that he will give a certain measurement of herb in 'ounces' and then the water/fluid/oil in fluid ounces. But other than those, when listening to the words of Dr. Christopher directly from his mouth, you will clearly hear all herbal formulas given in parts.

If you are interested in finding his 'complete works' or the Herbal Lectures (10 cd set), please email me at unyquity@pcsia.net and I'll give you some assistance. I just posted a link to a set of the videos/VHS that are now available from a seller on eBay.

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)