CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally some good nights of sleep. All the rashes are gone, a few new pop ups.

michellekansas Views: 2,066
Published: 10 years ago

Finally some good nights of sleep. All the rashes are gone, a few new pop ups.

I've never suffered like this. Last three times, I was just frustrated mentally, not knowing what to do. This time, after a baking soda bath, I kind of changed the PH of vagina, so things go under, got me 10lbs down, finally I got rid of it. I think I still have a couple pimples down there, but I'm getting to them.
The necks and inner thigh are clearing up nicely, I use oat meal mask, egg white mask, or aloe gel mask to get rid of dead skin, soft and repair the skin, I wear yogurt mask over night, adding some essential oil.
pure essential oil is very damaging, unless it's on specific pimple.
I put borax in h2o2 , and use the clear part (borax is alkline, h2o2 is acidic),where there's new pop ups, and I put witch hazel in ACV, and use them often whent he skin appear dry, I use these in turn to wash my inside.
I also use ACV+witch hazel as a toner to the whole body, to wash my itch eye.
I drink 2TB of ACV daily with 1 cup of water, eat vitamins and minerals, banana+yogurt.
some borax will not disolve, I use them for new itchs and pop ups locally, very dring and effective , kill the itch instantly.
I had a mycoplasma test done, don't know if it would come possitive, since I wash myself so often.
Next time I have break out, I'll try Antibiotic for mycoplasma first thing first, to check out if that's the root cause, not mites.Because mites can't crawl that fast.
what ever pimples, rashes, dry them out first!!The doctors having been telling me:moisturizzing!!!!! And they gave me tons of oily stuff. Like I said, you have to dry them to death, then you give more water(lotion) to revive the skin. olay sensitive with aloe is very good for the day, because it has sunscreen. After your outer layer skin is gone, your skin is very weak.
Good luck to you all. I'm finishing up here. I'm almost good as new, and my summer semester begins in 2 days. very intense class to graduate this ssummer.
God bless us all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)