CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush help needed..

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More
trixie90604 Views: 1,316
Published: 12 years ago

Liver flush help needed..

Hi!

I am currently doing a parasite cleanse and after would like to do a liver flush. I am having trouble figuring out which one to do and was hoping to get some help and good advice. Here is a little background:

In 2007 I had elective gallbladder surgery due to the possibility of cancer from polyps. I rushed into the surgery fearing the big "C" and the thought of leaving my first born. On Jan 26 2007 I had what was suppose to be outpatient laproscopic surgery. I woke up in horrible pain and immediately knew something was wrong. I stayed in the hospital two days post op having seizures, vomiting bile and with a ever growing distended abdomen. I kept telling everyone something was wrong but no one believed me. On the eve of my second night I went into cardiogenic/hypovolemic shock, septic shock, DIC, and the beginning stages of renal failure. My liver began painful spasms that were visible through my skin.

I received 7 units of blood to correct a hemoglobin of 6 and a hematocrit of 8. I had a reaction to one unit of blood. I was rushed into surgery in grim condition at best. I stayed in the hospital for 8 days and lost 14 pounds. My bowels quit working and it took 5 days for them to begin working again. They said they never found the source of the bleed, I suspect the knicked my liver, bowel and may have cut my common bile duct.

I conceived a miracle baby only 4 months post op and gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl in February 2008. After a turbulent year (two really), I am just now getting things back in order and my health is a top priority.

I still suffer pain where my gallbladder was and think it may well be due to a clogged liver. I'd like to do a Liver Flush (or cleanse) but don't know which would be best or safest.

I am a nurse and personally have given up on "medicine" to treat mine and my childrens ailments. My story is much more in depth than this but I will leave I will save the rest for later. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)