CureZone   Log On   Join
ACV:witch hazel=4:1, add some essential oil,(some water,) tea tree for the day, lavendar for the night.

michellekansas Views: 4,388
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,431,130

ACV:witch hazel=4:1, add some essential oil,(some water,) tea tree for the day, lavendar for the night.

good combination, I did some research, many people have good words about this combination, and I have posted many before that ACV works, just you have to treat the right spot!!!
also 2TB aloe vera gel+6 drops of tea tree oil for vaginal itch, and dry skin repair.
It's very suffering to have vaginal itch, but I'm almost recovered.
some people mix borax with whitch hazel as astringent.
pure ACV will make the pore open too much,and make the skin too wet, add which hazel will compensate this shortcoming.it's the mild version of burrow free solution(alum+acid) ffor treatment of mites infestation, or other skin problem. I'm using this now, and I like it better than borax+h2o2, that's very dring, or I use both to wash my vagina during the day(using dropper, let it sit for 15 minutes, stand up, let it go), then put aloe gel cotton ball for the night.
at earthclinic, Ted has recommended both borax and ACV cure.
witch hazel will make ACV does not smell bad, and make it not sting too much.
besides benzoyl peroxide(made with borax and h2o2), Vitamin A acid is also used to treat pimples, but I like home remedies much better.
all the medicines I've had, are waste of money, and unhealthy, but I'm willing to try and find it out.
metronidazole helps, but I just found out that foreign dermotologists add biaxin to it for oral, and use VA acid and clindamycin powder for topical, if you have severe symptom, ask dermatologists about this combination.
I get a vaginal culture done, asking ffor testing mycoplasma, for I doubt that might not mites, might be mycoplasma that caused all this pimples and rashes. I have treated myself,and asked if I could take a culture later, but doctor said it does not matter. I'll post if mycoplasma is the reason. I have researched that this could also be the reason for rashes, when not the right Antibiotic is used. penicilin type Antibiotic won't kill this thing, andd rash will develop.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.423 sec, (1)