CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coq10 without ozonated olive oil?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
jessesmom1987 Views: 6,332
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,429,762

Re: Coq10 without ozonated olive oil?

Even taking Coq10 as a supplement, it needs to be taken with oil for better absorption. The coconut oil and olive oil work with it, but if the reason the Coq10 kills stuff is because it oxygenates the blood--then add the oxygen to that with the ozonated oil, and you can understand why it would work better too.

You can buy it online at http://www.ozonateoilonline.com
shipped out of Canada, he ships it frozen, and you put it in the fridge when you receive it. LIGHTLY ozonated, not fully ozonated!! People have made the mistake of getting the fully ozonated and trying to use it, and gotten really sick with it.

The ozonated oil is not the most fun thing to take, especially after it's been opened for about a week--but I do think Hulda said to take it for a reason, over the other oils for killing stuff.

Also...most people will think they just have to do one thing of the Coq10 and that's it. That's not what Hulda says in her clean-up information. She says every 5th day, or once a week, and that it's not toxic- it's just the cost being prohibitive. I got a bottle of the pharma grade, 600 mg, 60 in a bottle, from http://www.iherb.com
and took them every other night, or every 3rd night, until I was out of them.

//www.curezone.org/clark/ascaris.asp

I kept taking the parasite killing herbs with all of too, and killed two Tapeworms (3 weeks apart). Hulda Clark is now saying the freeze dried Black-Walnut is preferred, and you can find some of them also on iherb. If you put in a search for "tapeworm" on the Humaworm forum, he also says that the Black-Walnut is what kills the tapeworms.

Taking Bromelain and/or papain in between meals, and away from protein, also helps to penetrate the Tapeworms to kill them too, and clean up debris afterwards.

The Zymex 2 that people talk about for Tapeworms (from Standard Process) is just proteolytic enzymes (bromelain, papain and ficin). Intestinal Freedom also has the same 3 enzymes, with the parasite killing herbs, and can be purchased online.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)