CureZone   Log On   Join
My tapeworm battle.

PMJ Views: 1,936
Published: 13 years ago

My tapeworm battle.

Hi all battle friends!!

I am now using Lugols Iodine and L-cysteine to kill these blasted tapeworms. I was using Praziquantel but it is costly and need a larger dose it seems to kill them. They are in my head and in my face. I can feel them when I dose and know exactly where they are. (Insight *) When they get hard the next step is they die!! I have felt them all the way to my toes...it sucks...I feel like they are winning but I am gaining ground back. I now take the Lugols 3 times a day and the l-cystiene 3 times a day. I see a few of you have sent me emails and I am sorry but I havn't been checking them. Sorry :( I see in the other parasite room (drug) they ask all to post their attempts whether successful or not to abolish their parasites. I think that is needed here also. It is an on-going battle. Do not give up...we can lick these cursed hitch-hikers if we do not get weary. Also make sure to stop eating all Sugar or cut down as best as you can...it feeds them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)