CureZone   Log On   Join
Diet/Exercise and Magnesium

sickofhives Views: 2,824
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,426,728

Diet/Exercise and Magnesium

Steh,

I'm sorry to hear you aren't doing well. I well know how frustrating that is. I know you've tried so many things, sometimes it's hard to tell what's working and what's not. Have you tried taking magnesium to help your intestines? I take chelated magnesium, not a citrate kind and I take it a few times a day, it's really helped.

I've been sick for years and just recently feel things are getting better. No one likes to hear that it took years to become so ill and will take years to get better, but it seems for those of us with candida, it's true. Did any tests actually confirm that you have candida? You may be dealing with something completely different.

I have to disagree with the poster that claimed the candida diet lacks proper nutrients. It's just not true. It's actually a much healthier diet that what most people eat. I eat a variety of meats, vegetables, cooked and raw, nuts good oils and I am on a rather strict candida diet. I will admit to ocassionally wanting a piece of pizza or a cookie, but it's not worth it. One day I will have those things again in moderation, but for now, rebuilding my health is so much more important.

I also feel exercise is key, for detoxing, circulation etc.
I'm fortunate to be able to bike several times/week and work out with weights.

Oh, have you taken NAC? It helps the detox pathways in the liver and has helped me. So many things, I know.

I really hope you get some relief, Steh. Take care.

SOH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)