CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Cheney Shows the Way

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
realgone Views: 1,600
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,426,636

Re: Cheney Shows the Way

Last time I checked the history books, Clinton did not start a war or "occupation" with Iraq. If you look at History, the United States dismantled Iraq's WMD program long before 9/11. I have to go to work, but I may find this for you since I doubt you will look for yourself. Below is a good start though. In the months before 9/11 Condi Rice and Colin Powell both that Saddam and Iraq were no threat, that we, the US knew got a pretty strong hold on what he is doing and he is not capable of WMD's. Here is a video of their statements.

You obsiously did not take my advice and read up on PNAC. Spend some time educate yourself on what really happened during those days following 9/11 and the Administration constant drum beat for regime change and a war with Iraq. Also, Bin Laden, did not attack the US during Clinton's Presidency. The deadliest terror attack on US soil did not happen on his watch, it happened under George Bush's watch, even after being warned by Clinton that Bin Laden should be his top priority, and after received the PDB one month before 9/11 entitled, "Bin Laden determined to strike in US." Get your facts straight and quit protecting the fear and war mongers on the right. The Bush Administration is guilty of committing war crimes, yet you and many still defend them, it is sick. There are 2 million children homeless in Iraq because of our occupation. There are tens of thousands of brave you US soldiers killed or maimed for life because of their actions, and more than a million Iraqi's killed because of a US invasion caused civil war. WAKE UP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.902 sec, (1)