CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can someone tell

idare Views: 1,348
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,426,494

Re: can someone tell

Recently, I've been eating just like a normal person except for eliminating chocolate, coffee and alcohol from my diet. At the same time, I've been taking anti-oxidants (grapefruit extract and COQ 10) twice a day for 2 weeks now. I notice that I'm not as smelly as before. Obviously, I don't smell today (there are good days and bad days...sometimes I just have no idea what causes the smell while I was eating pretty much the same food on a daily basis). I just don't know why...

I've dropped off my stool specimen at the lab yesterday for parasite test and result will come back in 3 days. I'm hoping that it's the parasite that causes this uncontrollable odor.

I realize that I don't have TMAU 'cus I ate fish for lunch and dinner yesterday and I don't smell today... I think that TMAU is a genetic condition and one would born with it.

I heard that ozone hydrotherapy can kill parasites, yeasts, bacteria... Has anyone tried that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.031 sec, (1)