CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you change the timing of the liver flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Mrs. Views: 1,531
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,424,641

Re: Can you change the timing of the liver flush?

I have done a daytime liver flush before and didn't have as good of success as the numerous evening flushes I have done. While we are sleeping our body is hard at work cleaning our insides which is why it works better at night. Since I am an early to bed sort of person I will start my cleanse about 4pm or 5pm instead of the recommended 6pm. The main idea is that you go to sleep after you drink the oo/gf drink instead of being up and about. Sleep is very important so the body can do its cleansing job. If you have trouble sleeping then look into natural herbs to help you dose off or stay laying down and read a book during the night until you can sleep. Liver flushes can be somewhat uncomfortable (but not too bad), it helps so much to relax and let the work of cleansing happen. It is a good thing. The reason for prep work before a flush is to soften the stones and help the body flush better. It's all worth it, I have read and tried little things that help the flush be more bearable. Study the liver flush curezone for terrific insights, like a teaspoon of honey taken after you drink the awful Epsom salt mix and using applejuice with the ES instead of water. Also altoids help ease any stomach upset from the oo/gf drink.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)