CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i did my first enema. at last..phew!

propaul Views: 2,273
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 142,479

Re: i did my first enema. at last..phew!

Hi Mantonia!

Sorry to hear that you had a nerve racking experience. Taking an enema should be a calming, quite pleasant experience. The secret is be relaxed then discomfort is at a very minimum,

What kind of enema did you take? Was it plain water? And for what reason are you taking an enema? Is it for preparation to a liver flush?

I, personally, prep myself with a five-day drinking apple cider vinegar with orthophosphoric acid, 1 glass 4 times a day. During this perios I take a daily cleansing soapsuds enema and a 2 cups coffee retention enema. After I complete this stone softning preperation, I go on my 1-day liver flush. After the liver flush, for 3 days, I take daily at least one enema to get rid of all the stones and toxins being discharge by my liver and gall blader.

The website that you gave does not seem to have the right kind of organic coffee. The supplier, Optimal Health Network , that Art701 mentions carries organic enema coffee. I use the coffee from S.A. Wilsons. There are several others too.

Here are some websites you can go to for ordering:
www.sawilsons.com
www.optimalhealthnetwork.com
http://therapeuticcoffee.com/product.html

Also please read in this same forum on the same page

Re: Help! Could this work? by propaul

and on page 29 of this same forum

s.a wilson coffee blend and enema bags by timbo
water enemas needed before and after the coffee enema? by chris i am

Please also read my Blog “My 5-day Fast” by propaul

I hope this answers some of your questions and have a good and successful liver flush.

Propaul

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Manitonia!

Sorry to hear that you had a nerve racking experience. Taking an enema should be a calming, quite pleasant experience. The secret is be relaxed then discomfort is at a very minimum,

What kind of enema did you take? Was it plain water? And for what reason are you taking an enema? Is it for preparation to a liver flush?

I, personally, prep myself with a five-day drinking apple cider vinegar with orthophosphoric acid, 1 glass 4 times a day. During this perios I take a daily cleansing soapsuds enema and a 2 cups coffee retention enema. After I complete this stone softning preperation, I go on my 1-day liver flush. After the liver flush, for 3 days, I take daily at least one enema to get rid of all the stones and toxins being discharge by my liver and gall blader.

The website that you gave does not seem to have the right kind of organic coffee. The supplier, Optimal Health Network , that Art701 mentions carries organic enema coffee. I use the coffee from S.A. Wilsons. There are several others too.

Here are some websites you can go to for ordering:
www.sawilsons.com
www.optimalhealthnetwork.com
http://therapeuticcoffee.com/product.html

Also please read in this same forum on the same page

Re: Help! Could this work? by propaul

and on page 29 of this same forum

s.a wilson coffee blend and enema bags by timbo
water enemas needed before and after the coffee enema? by chris i am

Please also read my Blog “My 5-day Fast” by propaul

I hope this answers some of your questions and have a good and successful liver flush.

Propaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.828 sec, (2)