CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water enemas needed before and after the coffee enema?

propaul Views: 18,980
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 142,401

Re: Water enemas needed before and after the coffee enema?

Dear cris i am:

Could you tell me the volume of your coffee enema (2 cups, 1 quart, etc.)?
Also what concentration of coffee do you use? 3 tablespoons per quart or someother formula? Also if this solution is diluted when you fill your enema bag?

Are you taking the coffee enema for flushing your liver? When I flush my liver (make it produce more bile) with a coffee enema I certainly do not get a euphoric feeling. In fact sometimes it makes me very tired but after resting for 1 or 2 hours I feel good.

I have tried to get consistant results by trying to be very accurate with all my medication/supplements including my enemas. I measure everything even the soap for my cleansing soad suds enema. The temperatures of the solution and of the room are also consistent.

Let us try to resolve your dilemma. Just keep in touch. By the way if you prefer you can email me directly at: propaul@sbcglobal.net

Propaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)