CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know what to say

Desperate Jason Views: 2,791
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,422,812

Re: I don't know what to say

Hey hang in there. I've been suffering with this for quite a while now. I know what you mean when people don't say you smell. I confronted my friends and a Doctor and they all said they didn't smell anything, yet they cough or cover their nose, etc. Definitely eliminate fast food and Dairy, I understand that it is hard to eliminate those foods, especially if your like me, these are the type of foods I've ate my whole life, but it will be worth it. What other health problems are you having? if you don't mind me asking. I have bad breath and fecal Body Odor . My breath is horrible 24/7 but the fbo I'm not so sure if its constant, I can only smell it every once in a while, but for the past year I've been having minor IBS issues as well, and constipation. Metamucil seems to keep me regular, it still takes a while to go to the bathroom though. I'm about to start the candida diet cause I've heard great things from a lot of people who have suffered with this horrible curse, plus I'm gonna start a para/bowel cleanse next week. I always check out these boards I just rarely post. Take care. Everyone hang in there, I know its hard, but we'll find a cure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)