Are you taking lots of fibre? You need lots to flush out the dead parasites and reduce toxicity from die-off. Die-off is nasty, I get it really, really easily even from herbs or probiotics. I have blasto but the test is always negative. I got it from living in Indonesia. Also a worm - Ascaris - 7 years ago, nothing since. Probably also lots of candida. The die-off makes me hypoglycemia and crave Sugar which of course doesn't help!
Good luck! Stick with it, drink lots of water and take fibre if you aren't already.