CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Big liver flush every two weeks, no prepping...OR

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
solmare Views: 3,111
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,420,146

Re: Big liver flush every two weeks, no prepping...OR

That is very good info, thanks, Uny.

Tierra asked:
"What I'm not sure is if it's okay to do a BIG Liver-Flush following the 5-day kidney; making the BIG Liver-Flush a weekly ritual?"

I'm wondering the exact same thing. Can I do a big Liver-Flush at the end of a 5-day kidney cleanse? - That would mean without having prepared with the mild flush.

My idea was to get as many big flushes into the 30 day program as possible (so probably 1 per week). I was thinking that the big flush would be more effective while on the IP, since it'll not only have an effect on the liver but also on the other systems, that are being treated at the same time. Maybe the big flush is not as effective (for the entire body, not just the liver) when not being on the IP, since we're only adressing the liver, not the other systems. (Oh, this might be quite confusing, sorry for my unclear writing)

And if it is a good idea to get 4 Big LFs into the 30 days fast, would it make sense to prepare for each one with a 5-day-mild-flush? (additional to the other great prep measures that Uny mentioned, like reflexology, CEs, Castor Oil packs). That would mean that we would be doing Liver Cleansing and kidney cleansing at the same time (4 weeks liver + at least 2 weeks kidney during those 4 weeks liver). Would there be any problems with the effectiveness of either the liver herbs or the kidney herbs, when taken on the same day?

Ok, maybe I'm being too complicated.

Greetings from

Solmare

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)