CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: will the candida come back after I'm done with the humaworm?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
fledgling Views: 1,599
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,419,484

Re: will the candida come back after I'm done with the humaworm?

Gibby,

From reading, I understand that 'candida', however people see it, is really 'candida overgrowth' since everyone has SOME candida within.

I often noticed some small crusty/salty deposits just outside the corners of my lips...beginning a long time ago.

I was most pleased when, with Humaworm, they vanished.

I even posted my pleasure, here...and got an 'R' rating because the post spoke of a healthcare success.

However, weeks later, the 'crustiness' came back, a little...then vanished once more.

When I have this 'symptom', it is never painful, because of breaking the skin, as it was before.

And it doesn't last, anyway...only a day...maybe as often as once a month.

The only other thing I've seen that could be construed as possibly 'candida' was the whitish coating on a piece of stool that had blocked my bowel function for a few days...years ago.

Two bits of information from these two experiences...

...It may be true that the body harbors some candida as a protective coating against some kinds of 'toxins', etc.

...It may also be true that the mouth has a continuous 'biofilm' to carry uneeded/unwanted substances out.

If so, I wouldn't have a clue where these 'substances' come from...the stomach, the lungs, the saliva, or anywhere else.

Nor would I know what 'triggers' their release.

I just haven't done enough sleuthing.

Because 'candida overgrowth' symptoms seem to be difficult to eradicate, for others, I would imagine that some have a predisposition to the condition.

So, we all may have different levels of 'symptoms'...and they may come and go.

I tend to think my own have changed and disappeared because of regular rounds of Humaworm.

That's as near of a 'guarantee' as I can give.

I could, I guess, pin down any occurances to particular foods I may consume infrequently, but that would only be for myself, as far as I can tell.

We'd need some kind of an information pool, I think, to see if my 'symptoms' are common to many others'.

CureZone has a section devoted to surveys. Have you looked there?

Perhaps it's time someone ran some surveys on candida and other common ailments.

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)