CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The deal with Candida

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
LPN12345 Views: 3,654
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,419,509

Re: The deal with Candida

Helpmerhonda;

I thank God for your knowledge because I used to be addicted to sugar and I'm always having problems with eliminating things that I should not eat(especially fried chicken and sweets) But I didn't know that thyroid problems may also be linked to problems with yeast over growth in the body. I did look up Dr. Holtz and yeast along with thyroid. (I may have spelled his name wrong) but I downloaded the book and saw all about the yeast-free diet and every thing.
I am going to do the diet and I have purchased the the foods I need. I just started taking grape seed extract and using the acidolplus with bifidus too. I have been also using apple cider vinegar for odor, I put the apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it on my body (after showering ) and I let it dry for 20 minutes and then I rinse it off with warm water and it has been helping me all day, I'm going to also try the white vinegar and alcohol mixed together and use a light lotion after wards and see if that works better. I've only been doing this for a few days, I don't know if it works for fecal odors but, I read the post where lots of others have said they used organic avc, they sware it's the best thing, I don't know, but I'm hoping it won't stop working like Dr. Mist but it's suppose to be good for PH in the body, ( I used to take a few drops with water I 'm gonna start doing it again) I'm still still focusing on the root of my problem because like I said I eat stuff I should not and I take meds for thyroid, the place I got this idea for the ACV is www.earthclinic.com/CURES/body_odor.html
I still use zinc which seems to help with my foot odors) along with other supplements but, any way I will be reading on this topic and doing what ever it takes to get well. But again thanks for the post I feel we can all learn from one another, and keep on encouraging others, God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (1)