CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shroom, I would love to hear your ideas on what to do?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
xrayu Views: 1,717
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,418,488

Re: Shroom, I would love to hear your ideas on what to do?

I have benn battling parasites for two years, I have found that the best way to jump start your immune system and bring balance to your body and both hemispheres of brain is a body and mind allignment process called alpha biotics in combonation with a chi machine. google alpha biotics. There is a list on the site where you can find a practitioner , hopefully one near you. I have passed all kinds of parasites and tons of mucous doing that once a week. It gives your body and mind peace. I have tried everything to deal with anxitey from parasites. chi machine with alpha the best. Just started doing yoga, helps too. The theory behind Alpha Biotics is that by an abrut pull on occipital region of skull thousands of white blood cells are triggerd to go into action. It releases the neurological blocks parasites have set up. It Reboots corpus collapsum alowing both sides of brain and body to communicate freely, realigns your spine and hips.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

8.953 sec, (1)