CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver cleanse safe for someone with liver cirrhosis?

Echoe Views: 16,665
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,418,379

Re: liver cleanse safe for someone with liver cirrhosis?

I was removed from all meds due to NAFLD, which was fast deteriorating to cirrhosis. I was instructed to start eating coconut oil, for a couple of reasons, one, it helps the liver to HEAL (the liver is remarkable for being able to do that in spite of tremendous damage.) and two because it would supply my body necessary energy from fat sources. I was also instructed by my doctor (NOT a homeopath or naturopath but an M.D.) to REMOVE ALL vegetable oils from my diet. No more fast food restaurant fried foods. NONE. Have a doctor follow you through that for a few months. It took my liver 3 months and it was declared back in health again (actually, the enzymes were no longer off, I don't think my liver was back in health yet.) I think once your liver is back to functional, you'd be able to do this cleanse without a problem, but I wouldn't do the Epsom Salt part. It depletes necessary nutrients. I posted actual medical studies in here somewhere... I can't find them right now, sorry, but if you do some searches, they're pretty recent. Olive oil will REMOVE bad fats from the liver and the body. The lemon juice will help speed the uptake of the olive oil. I think you'll feel the changes in your digestion and your liver from the first time you do it. DON'T do the olive oil/lemon treatment more than once a week! Your liver WILL get bogged down in toxins leaving the body and it will make you have a stomachache and possibly inflame the area. (I learned that the hard way.) In fact, I'd do it as instructed, every 2 weeks.

Hope this info helps! Stay away from veggie oils, the safe oils for the human body are: clarified butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and red palm oil. If you can find it, grass fed lard is okay too, but RARE to find it and RARER still where it wasn't contaminated by the non-grass fed lard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)