CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!

happyjoyatgrandcanyon Views: 19,780
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,417,877

Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!

Lordy, lord, lord...Ive seen this before. A friend of mine has diabetes and he doesnt take care of himself, either. He also was told hed have to have legs amputated. Anyway, I helped him get the swelling down. The first thing needed is get a 10 lb bucket of Dead Sea Mud. (I got mine off Ebay.) It will say facial mud but this will get the swelling down. Put the mud all over his legs. From the knees all the way down to bottom of his toes. The mud will draw the fluid out! When the mud dries completely rinse it off. Outside hose, sitting on side of tub, in shower...whatever. Do this several times a day. The more the better. Three times would be a good start. Now, Im not a distributor or anything but I use Miracle II soaps and neutralizer for many things. I used it on him. Washed him up w/the soap (let it soak in for a minute or so), did the mud pack and then finished off spraying him w/the neutralizer.

He was so bad one could barely see the tips of his toes. After the first mud pack, the whole toenail could be seen. We kept this up for a few weeks (off n on) and slowly but surely he was able to walk on his own again. The doctor was amazed when he went back and amputation was no longer an issue.

Just sharing what I did here. The mud is a definite must have! Miracle II soap and neutralizer? Whos too say... although this is what I used on him.

If youd like more information, please feel free to contact me. Good luck to you and your friend! Yes, there is always HOPE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)