Hi, I have had similar symptoms from mold exposure. One possibility is that if you brought any of your belongings to your new home they may have been contaminated from the old home and you may have brought the mold infection with you. Dr. Grays advice was to walk out and leave everything behind.
One thing that has worked better than the nearly $5000. worth of pharmaceuticals that I have take is Ume Plum. This changes the ph of the body and mold and fungus can not grow in your body any longer. Put a soy bean size clump of this in 3/4 of a cup of water and drink on an empty stomach.
There are two MDs in the country that know what to do for mold illness. Dr Michael Gray in Benson AZ and Dr Richie Shoemaker on the east coast. Dr Shoemaker has a book called Mold Warriors that has allot of good information in it. He also has some videos on youtube that explain about mold illness.
Chelation is big part of feeling better as mold produces powerful mycotoxins that cause psychial and psychological problems. Lately I hve been doing the ozone saunas and insufflation. If I had it to do all over again I would skip all the pharmaceuticals and do the Ume and chelation with charchole and another very good and helpful supplement that found was Megahydrate. I believe Megahydrate cleaned the toxins from my system better than the chelation.
I also bought ozone air purifiers from Aranizer. You can reach Steve at Phone: (330) 775- 3014 The company has actually changed names and is now called Royal Air. Tell Steve that Rob from St Louis sent you.