CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone else have to clear their throat constantly?

seth2958 Views: 11,882
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,417,163

Re: Anyone else have to clear their throat constantly?

Hmm. I'm not really suggesting any particular kind of diet. I'm simply suggesting to see if directly addressing apparent mucus overproduction might help that particular symptom. Obviously you have candida overgrowth and other issues (presumably), but sometimes we have to deal with other "side" problems while we're pursuing these larger problems.

As far as your candida issues, for many antifungals and diet are not enough. In fact, sometimes doing an anti-candida diet and antifungals for too long can actually be regressive in my experience. We can tackle that as well, but we'd need to know the diet and protocol you used.

The bottom line is that the body is a powerful living system that is created to sustain and repair itself in ways that we still don't fully comprehend. Don't ever forget that. Sometimes we have to help our bodies do what it needs to do, but it can be difficult to figure that out. That's what this board is for. =-)

All the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)