CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm post on Body Odor and Bad breath

Maynila Views: 3,090
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,413,478

Re: Humaworm post on Body Odor and Bad breath

Thanks for the information about tapeworm. I have bb for 10 years and I think you are right, bb is cause by Tapeworm or other parasites. When I read your post I research right away about tapeworm. I tried to eat pumpkin seeds and raw pineapple a lot , take 800 mg coQ10 a day and pumpkin seed oil for 5 days now. Amazingly, the white coating in my tongue has gone and I think bb also. But havent seen any Tapeworm come out. I want to take Zymex 11 because they say it digest all the parasites inside our body and the review for this product is excellent. I hope this product will be my savior to be bb free. But I have a problem in purchasing this product. I live in Canada and I can't find a store online that ship this product to Canada. Do you have any idea how can I buy Zymex II in Canada. Sorry for my English this is not my native language. Again thank you very much fot your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)