CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Horrors of Gallbladder Surgery!

Echoe Views: 3,006
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,300,402

Re: The Horrors of Gallbladder Surgery!

I do beg to disagree. The laboratories have analalyzed the stones and found they were to be made up of fats and cholesterol. There were no further determinations as to whether or not those fats were actually olive oil. Only assumptions after the discovery that they were fats. Because there are actually a myriad of different fats, and some of which are very harmful to the liver, it would beg posterity, to find out exactly what kinds of fats those "stones" are made up of.

I've learned that olive oil is actually very quickly absorbed, so it isn't as likely that it would be the culprit in the "stones." I suspect (without studies) that these fats are actually the inhibitory long chain fats, found in vegetable oils, in which case, they do indeed need to be reduced. I did post medical studies that show that the long chain fats are REDUCED by olive oil in the diet. This is key. A fat is not simply a fat. As we are seeing in the "trans" fat scare across the U.S. And mere assumption that the fat is olive oil, is not only bad for you and I, but it is bad for the medical field as well.

It must be PROVEN to be olive oil. Or another type of fat, even if it is an accumulation of various different kinds.

I can already tell you it would not in any way, be a medium chain fat, as those completely bypass the liver and are directly absorbed into the blood.

The liver is not the sole cause of expression of anger or frustration either. Diagnosis, and assumption without the actual body in front of you is also dangerous. It is wisest not to assume anything, and least to call names or accuse anyone of things without absolute proof.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)