CureZone   Log On   Join
new chapter vitamins

Views: 17,376
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,415,613

new chapter vitamins

by the way... if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kills off all bacteria good and bad, then anything that you use that kills of bad bacteria will also kill good bacteria... so if your sick you'll never get better because you cant kill off one without the other... yet people do get better... Miracle-Mineral-Supplement goes into the blood stream... it attacks the weakest and sickest parts of the body... it strengthens your immune system, because as the body heals the immune system works better and better... yet people do get better... you have to take probiotics with the mms and it will replace the good bacteria, if it kills the good bacteria at all... but, i listen to the people that have been using mms, and have treated people with success... or maybe jim humble the brilliant genuis scientist who has cured alot more people than anyone one on this forum is just RIGHT!!! either way if your already sick what difference does it make you have to try something, you cant just give up, and do nothing... my advice choose a treatment stick with it, be diligent and call a professional for guidance... but, dont let anyone scare you into stop taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ... trust me ive gone to scumbag doctors who just steal your money (there their own worst enemies, these doctors)... go to anyone, but make sure their honest... good luck...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)