CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO: KDM

KDM Views: 1,255
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 141,460

Re: TO: KDM

Thanks for the warnings regarding the open system. Unfortunately, I had already ordered a colema board. When looking at the Colonet Jr. it was a bit pricey but if I can see that there are many satisfied customers with it, then I will give it a try. It is my understanding that 5 gallons (as with the colema) is not enough to properly cleanse the colon but is a step up from an enema.

I was only reporting my experience with colonics altogether. After the 3 closed colonic sessions in Houston, I had pretty much given up on the use of colonics - I tried the closed sessions in September, the open sessions the following year in January. Although these sessions were performed in Texas, I currently am living in Germany and only have the opportunity to have such services whenever visiting the States. As mentioned before, it was my frustration with the closed sessions that sent me to seek out an open one. Needless to say, the open system I used did not smell and was not messy (as I would have expected). I inserted the tube myself (a requirement of this particular clinic). I was warned by the agent not to “stick it in too far”.

Regarding the failure of the previous closed sessions in Houston, the suggestion had been made to seek out a better therapist. To me, this is easier said than done and would take some time (as well as money) to perform. I do not know where one might find “word of mouth” information on this topic in the States or here in Europe. The process seems to be done in England but not here in Germany. I thought it would be easier to locate an individual who has access to a machine than it would to locate a “good therapist“. My thoughts were that with the machine, the results would be somewhat consistent. One would have to locate a “good therapist” though “trial and error”.

Someone in another post said that the closed system was a more passive way to remove material from the body than the an open one. The former is more gentle and less destructive than the latter. I only know that the open system removed what I thought was a serious impaction in the first session. I felt better, my despair and frustration had been removed, my hope that I might obtain optimal health had been restored.

I am by no means a hydrocolontherapist nor do I claim to know the best services, practices and procedures in this area. I am learning which is why I periodically come to this forum. As mentioned above, I am only reporting my experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)