CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still having problems with Body odor

StanksAlot Views: 2,351
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,413,261

Re: Still having problems with Body odor

I know it's easy to give up and give in especially when people are being ignorant, but you HAVE to hang in there!

This is a post off a different website that one man wrote to another regarding BO (hope he doesn't mind me reposting it). The post made me laugh and it made me feel better...

RE: FECAL.ODOR
Doc,

Do you want the bad news first or the bad news first?

Don't let people jerk you around...we don't have the cure for this monster yet.

Live your life man. Love your life. Love everything about you. Not confident? Pretend you are until you change. Smell bad? Act like you smell good. Say this with me...a million times if you have to..."I accept myself".

Get in shape. Get sober. Wear nice clothes everywhere. Look every person directly in the eyes. Don't think to yourself, "Will they accept me"? Think to yourself, "Will I accept them?". Take the power back in your relationships.

Do something good for somebody else. Seriously. This makes me feel so good. Go out of your way and do something good for somebody.

People are going to flame me because I haven't asked you the obligatory questions like "what's your diet, what's your trigger, what's your blah blah blah".

Man to man right now. You may have to deal with this thing longer than 2 years. Man up. Start a support group in the UK. Go to Aruns meetups. Make close friends with people like you. It doesn't cure your FBO, but damn...it helps your soul. Don't go through this alone Docgee. Seriously...

Don't listen to these fools on the message boards who are going to tell you to take some Noni Juice for your FBO. Be smart and don't waste your money out of desperation.

I am sorry buddy...I don't have a cure for FBO. All I know is that it is easier to go through when you are close to other people who know your pain and struggles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.594 sec, (1)