CureZone   Log On   Join
I totally agree with unyquity

Watch Views: 1,954
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,408,310

I totally agree with unyquity

Do you also noticed that how expensive any probiotics supplements are?
I think it was a year ago or maybe even more I read some good common sense reasoning in regard to the use of probiotic supplements similar like unyquity’s analysis and I stopped buying probiotics. Instead I resorted to rejuvelac (fermented foods) for a brief time. It worked fine.
By the way I also used a lot of home colonics and coffee enema in the beginning of my cleansing and detox regiment. When my plumbing start functioning as it should be, I stopped using them because I do not need them any more.
Even in the hey days of my coffee enema I did juicing and smoothies for a couple of day before eating solid food. When I started to eat solid food no problem. I am a 56 years young vibrant healthy woman regularly flushing my liver. I know I did the right thing to stop buying the probiotic supplements any more. I do not have any problem for people using them if it works for them. But for me I am just good without the probiotics supplements.

Regards,
Watch

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)