CureZone   Log On   Join
Think I must flush again but literally terrified

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 2,090
Published: 12 years ago

Think I must flush again but literally terrified

I did my fourth plain liver flush just before Christmas and felt horrific through the night to the point where I passed out for a few seconds after I passed my first and second lot of stones. I thought it was dehydration as my previous threee flushes had run pretty smoothly, but I felt pretty good the next day even after the last two doses of Epsom Salts.

Ever since though, my health has been in serious decline. I noticed my bowels were becoming more sluggish, I struggle to go every day now and always feel backed up, and what I do produce always floats, making me think I am not digesting fats. The psoriasis on my scalp has come back, my periods are extremely painful and I suffer with excrutiating pain and awful nausea when I am ovulating. And last but not least I get crippling pains in both the right and left sides of my chest that are helped by a hot water bottle and castor oil pack but that seem to get worse every day - I wake up with them in the morning. My mood is bad, feel very depressed as I was making fantastic progress with bowel cleansing, Humaworm, good diet before Christmas.

There is a lot of pressure in my chest, do I have a stuck stone? Is it obstructing the bile flow and affecting hormone production etc. After my last flush I am seriously seriously scared of making things much worse, my fiance and family are extremely worried and want me to seek medical advice, but I know this is not the right answer. Please please can someone tell me what i should do to stop all this suffering, I feel like I am going mad with worry and pain.

Thank you all, I.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)