CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Male 30 years old - garbage odor/bad breath

Views: 14,079
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,411,197

Re: Male 30 years old - garbage odor/bad breath

IKnowhowufeel,

I also picked up the Omega-3 Fish Oil with COQ10 and I can't really tell whether its working yet. I've been taking 3 at a time, with olive oil (twice a day for 3 days now) and I've also taken the L-Cystein (amino acid). The thing is I'm not sure if I have a parasite. I have had a lot of stomach gurgling and when this problem started I had a lot of stomach abdominal pain and cramping.

It would be good to know more specifically how Helpmerhonda has taken it and how long it took before she knew it helped her. Also I only have bad breath, and sometimes I get an intense underarm odor (even right after I've showered) but I put a little desitin under my arm and that helps after showering.

Saturday morning when I woke up there was an intense odor in my throat. It wasn't like the capsule and olive oil, but it seemed something was coming up.

I am so hoping and praying that this helps. Life has just been pure hell on earth battling this problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)