CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toxic Mold Exposure..please help
 
SilverFox Views: 4,575
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,409,353

Re: Toxic Mold Exposure..please help


Hello Rosa,

Now, if you can figure out where the mold odor was coming from and clean it up, your room will be clean. Also, you should try to figure out what caused the mold to grow in the first place. Usually this is caused by moisture. If you can repair the moisture source, it may not come back.

Chlorine dioxide is a great odor eliminator, and it does kill mold and mildew. Unfortunately, it is not a detergent and does not repair water sources.

If you can figure out how to mix up a time release solution, you can maintain that freshness in spite of dirty clothes, pets, and cooking odors. Keep in mind that the limit for long term exposure is at about the concentration that you become aware of it. If you can smell it, the concentration is too high.

Tom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)