CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toxic Mold Exposure..please help
 
  Views: 14,302
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,408,647

Re: Toxic Mold Exposure..please help


I would try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or similar...

I posted this on my blog about mold I just used it for mold last weekend, I'm pretty confident that chlorine dioxide is the way to go. I also took a little bit internally following the jim humble protocol, I do most days anyway, a six drop solution...

this is extracted from my blog (http://ideasfordifficulttimes.com/)

"...It occurred to me to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to clear the air of mold… and it WORKED!

Here’s what I did: I made pretty strong solutions with just a half the water than normal in three glasses (it was a small room) Let’s say it was 15 mms drops to 75 citric acid , though at this point and since I’m not consuming this particular dose internally, I just squirted the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the glass and then squirted five approximated amount of the citric acid . I placed the glasses around the room, by the sides of the bed and at the feet of the bed.

Then I made a similar solution with more water and put in a spray bottle and proceeded to freshen the whole room. I sprayed inside the A/C vents, the return air, the comforters, the bed skirts. I took the rugs and any fabric that I could outside. I opened everything up and I made sure the A/C wouldn’t run (the temperature was perfect anyway)

By the night, all the gripping mold smell was gone! "
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)