CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor and really stink breath

Tech_Health Views: 4,799
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,409,207

Re: Body odor and really stink breath

Thank u helpmerhonda and lineup..

As with lineup said I have started taking "Multibionta - probiotic multivitamin" this should help put all the stuff that my body lacks back in also I am on the colon cleanser to remove what is already there and should have been gone a very long time ago. I have also increased my intake of fresh fruits and vegetables to help fight the good fight. On mornings I take a run to help build a sweat as part of the purge.

I did some reading on tapeworms, there symptoms and how you can contract them. For one I don't eat beef or pork, but there are different types of Tapeworm and not all come form those types of meat there is a smaller types of TW that live in fish and rats. My guess is they all affect you in the same way. I often do have a loss of appetite and a weak and down feeling that makes me sleep most of the day someone suggest that stress plays a major factor to all of this and yes I am a bit stressed lately.

I am going to add treating TW to my do list. On one website they stated that
[quote]
Doctors often recommend a gentle laxative to ease the passing of the tapeworms, but because Tapeworms attach themselves with barbed hooks to the inside of your intestinal walls, laxatives are not usually an effective treatment by themselves, contrary to proponents of colon cleansing.
[end quote]

I believe the oil you referred to was the pumpkin seed oil which they say is a very good treatment for TP.

The blood cleanse sound great, I let you know my progress from time to time.

Thnx guys
Tech_health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)