CureZone   Log On   Join
Absess gone after Oil Pulling -

MrCuddly Views: 7,955
Published: 11 years ago

Absess gone after Oil Pulling -

I posted here quite awhile ago about how I cured a tooth infection by pulling with oregano oil (mixed in with flax oil).

Of course at the time the dentists insisted that two root canals were the only possible way to "save the teeth". And by saving the teeth, of course they mean killing them along with the roots that support them and screwing the newly dead tooth back onto your gums. But I digress..

The end result was after two days of pulling with OO, the teeth were absolutely back to normal (and have been ever since), I saved $2,000 and four agonizing hours in the chair getting root canals.

So a few days ago I found I had a big absess boil on one of my teeth and some pain. Oh no!! I remember from my youth that an absessed tooth meant it had to be pulled. Again no cure.

(If the rest of the medical industry thought like dentists you'd have your limbs and organs removed every time they were infected.)

Of course, I went back to my three drops of oregano oil in FSO and started pulling. Amazingly it only took a single pull and the absess boil (and pain) completely disappeared by the next day. I should have OP'd since, but apart from the loose skin where the boil used to be, there's no trace left.

I'm not sure if I'm more shocked at what you can achieve with oil pulling, or what a destructive fraud modern dentistry is. But they both never cease to amaze.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)