CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: would this protocal work on swine flu?

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Exploited Citizen Views: 1,957
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,406,967

Re: would this protocal work on swine flu?

I would recommend adding cayenne pepper capsules to help dilate the blood vessels, helps transport Colloidal Silver to the lungs.

An atomizer bottle might also work, although probably not as deep as a nebulizer.

If caught early I suspect the Beck protocol would help. However like JAB says, a high dose of Colloidal Silver would be required.

Oil of oregano may help.

I am using my silver pulsar full time now, until this blows over.

I have read of people putting DMSO with Colloidal Silver into a nebulizer to enhance its ability to penetrate the mucus. Not sure how it works, I'm a little cautious about putting DMSO in my lungs.

Also, I have heard that this flu is a hoax to trick people into demanding (*sigh*) a swine flu vaccine, that will be loaded with the NWO's bio-weapons.
Look up Baxter, they have the contract to develop the vaccine, which apparently due to some new technology they have will be ready in 1/2 usual time. They also were busted recently putting live flu viruses into there vaccines. So there is a good chance this will be killing only those who take the 'purple kool-aid'

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)