CureZone   Log On   Join
Conspiracy Diet Weight Loss Plan (True Story)

elf_hardtoil Views: 2,536
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,406,666

Conspiracy Diet Weight Loss Plan (True Story)

Wow! After reading many of those covet genocide links here:
http://www.whale.to/b/covert_q.html

I've gotta laugh,though it's not really funny. Yeah, I "believe" -- no, make that "know about" much of this stuff. But it no longer "frightens" me -- no, make that "freaks me out" as it did in the past.

Once upon a time, my wife laughed at me after I first read John Coleman's expose (find it free online), "The Committee of Three Hundred." I literally couldn't eat and I lost FIFTEEN (15) pounds because I suddenly understood the Big Picture of what "They" had planned for us. My wife called it The Conspiracy Theory Diet! Silly me! I'd taken Bush # One at his word when he promised a wonderful new world order after communism "fell." LOL

My diet's much better these days. It's been years since I've swallowed a pop (soda), for example. A healthier diet makes for a more positive state of mind, for sure. There's also the inevitable flow from disbelief, to denial, to anger.... ending in resignation that whatever is going to happen, you can face it best with a positive outlook.

I like Uny's example of the telling the enemy, "We are not those 'droids." Isn't this is also called "social engineering" in the realm of hackers, ninjas, and Celtic cattle raiders? One thing for sure, even the Posers That Be see what they expect to see.

Good stuff!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)