CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded I was on the phone with Uny...Re: Swine Flu Update

healinginHiswings Views: 2,517
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,406,642

I was on the phone with Uny...Re: Swine Flu Update

...a couple of hours ago and she got me up to speed on this.

Here's a CNN report on it. Realize this is Main Stream Media telling the Main Stream Sheeple about what they want the sheep to "know" about the disease. They are associating this with SARS. Throughout the video they repeat the same images of people walking around with mouth masks on, and several times mention schools, libraries, and other public places closing, concerts being cancelled, and the possibility of workplaces closing. What I found most interesting, though, is that they already know the content of this flu virus and that it contains elements of swine, avian (bird), and human flus from several different parts of the world. Watch around 5:58 point to see this. What are the "chances" of this flu virus converging like this naturally, and appearing all over the world (i.e., Mexico City and New York City) so quickly? Yes, air travel, etc. But still...

I have my antennae up on this. Uny says it's a bad one. It could be "the big one." Make some Supertonic, and give it to your loved ones. Start doing every thing you know how to do to be as naturally healthy as possible.

Be wise as serpents, but gentle as doves...

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)