CureZone   Log On   Join
Pleasse help me ,about to give up

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Views: 3,776
Published: 12 years ago

Pleasse help me ,about to give up

Hi,

I have been visiting curezone for some time now and have come across some eye opening information. I have been battling severe health problems for the last 10 yrs or so and I am willing to gove up now ,can take it anymore....

Heres a little history ,hopefully it will make it easier to understand my problem and how it started..

1998 - started having hemmoroids, fissures with intense anal itching( healed with the ayurvedic herbs)
1999 - started having bowel trouble ,constipation, not getting that "fully clear" feeling.
1998- Started having painful periods , heavy clotting, bleeding ( gotten worse over the years)hair started falling out and greying
2002 - diagnosed as having Adenomyosis ( endo of the uterus)
2005 - had a boy (normal delivery ) .Concieved with the help of Fertility doctor.

Right after delivery ,Started having severe drenching sweating ,fatigue ,memory problems ,panic attacks , brain fog, muscle aches and pains, lower back pain .Symptoms persist till today ( unfortunately thyroid tests came out "normal" ,so no help there)

Sept 2007 - hair started falling out like crazy
Nov 2007 - had myomectomy to remove 6 cm fibroid from inside uterus( was bleeding continuously for 3 months before surgery.

2009- Finally found a naturopath willing to help ( very expensive though) She tested for deficiencises :-
Scar tissue on left ovary ,periods cramps horrible ,more and more pain killers.
She helped me cure my nausea , throat obstuction and treated me for sugar and carb cravings, helped me sleep better .Did some circuit repair on various meridians

Since she switched me onto a candida diet , experienced die off symptoms, she said I was detoxing aluminium ( I also have mercury fillings i cannot afford to get them out now)I have lost about 20 pounds in 2-3 months.

Had a very bad period last month and ended up int he naturopaths office ( horrendous bleeding , big golf ball sized clots and unbearable cramping and pain on the site of scar tissue.

She stopped me from taking all supplements and I am now only on EPA oil capsules .Satretd natural thyroid multivitamin that contains iodine and other helpful stuff a week back .

Since last month I am having terrible back pain , constant feeling as though a fever is coming on , aches and pains and feel very fatigued.

Since changing my diet ,more protein, vegetables ,fruits, juices ,nuts etc , my hair is falling even if I touch it .I am turning bald and do not know what to do .Most of it is grey now .She has no idea how to slow or stop the hair loss .She tested my scalp and said I have a fungal infection there too and toxins are coming out .

I am currently not taking any antifungals or H2o2 or anything.

I am sorry this is so long , I have only tried educating myself about my health problems for the last 4 yrs and finally thought I was getting somewhere , but I am loosing hope now ,do not feel like going on ....I have no idea what I am doing worng and how to correct it ,how can eating healthy be wrong and causing hair to fall like it has no place to hang onto on my scalp

I have so much brain fog , I do not know how well I have written this post ,sorry if its too bad .I am feeling disoriented.
Thanks for reading my post and for all help .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)