CureZone   Log On   Join
Christmas

Natural Health Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked superior essent...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
happydog Views: 2,678
Published: 14 years ago

Christmas

I love Christmas! I love the decorations, I love the wrapping paper, the lights, the secret stashing of gifts, the excitement of the children, all the pretty sparkly things. I love seeing my neighbors out putting up their lights and decorations one by one until the whole street is breathtakingly dazzling. I love seeing glimpses through front windows of Christmas trees. I love the secret whispered conspiracies with family members about wonderful surprises sure to delight. I love the sheer abundance of Christmas! I love to watch small children's faces as they hear the Christmas Story. I love the anticipation of my son coming home from college, thinking of the cozy, slippered, soul-nourishing talks till the wee hours. I love the unabashedly idealistic vision of Peace On Earth. And oh how I love the music!

But most of all I love the feelings of thankfulness and gratitude shared by people all over the world, everyone thinking about doing things to make someone else happy, the sweet spirit of giving. I love the little mitzvahs, the deeds done for others just because Love spills out all over. I love being surrounded by my family, even the annoying and just plain nutsy ones and especially the ones we came close to losing last year. Because I realize anew how precious and short our time together really is. And I'm joyously, gloriously, overwhelmingly thankful for another Christmas!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)