My family and I were exposed to toxic levels of aspergillus, penicillium and cladosporium while we were renting a home last year. We moved out immediately upon the mold inspection report, but this was 7 months total of exposure. We have all been very ill. The respiratory symptoms cleared within a few months of leaving that environment except for the asthma my 5 year old son acquired in the house. My 6 year old daughter has been battling chronic vaginitis and thrush for a year now. I also have vaginitis, brain fog, food allergies , chronic fatigue, severely weakened immune system, thrush, etc. My 3 year old has been diagnosed with a mild autism, which he did not have prior to that house. We have been through 25 doctors and dozens of pharmaceutical & natural anti-fungals, been on the candida diet and immune boosting supplements. I have even taken IV's of glutathione, leucovorin & phosphotidyl choline. These remedies have helped some, but we are not even near the end of this long, dark tunnel. Does anyone have any advice on who we should be seeing or anything that may help us? What are we missing here? I am very desperate at this point for the health of my family. Responses are greatly appreciated. I have been posting on the Candida Support Forum for months, but just came across this one.