Two days ago we went to the local river to hang out. While there we met an older guy who was living on the river. This guy knew a lot., real bright. We got to talking and he mentioned something very interesting. He'd had emphysema, went to the doctor and got the usual Cartel Pharmacy BS. Stop smoking, we don't know why it occurs, etc, etc, etc. He's smoked his whole life (he was 91) and never got emphysema until he moved into an old trailer. (Btw- He doesn't believe all the generated hysteria about tobacco, as do I. But that's not the point of this post.)
One day he was applying Desenex, (for foot fungus) to his feet and his emphysema immediately got better. He then inhaled the residue of the powder when stirred up. His emphysema disappeared and hasn't come back.
He started figuring out what was going on. Mold was growing in his trailer and basically emphysema is a result of Mold, a fungal infection in the lungs. Mold occurs in many houses and is a real problem.
Now instead of inhaling Desenex, with all the chemicals attached to it, I decided to inhale Apple Cider Vinegar, this being a known application when treating foot fungus. The last place we stayed, i did notice some black mold on the inside of the windows. We lived in a damp always cloudy part of the Bay Area. My case is pretty minor, so I'll let you guys know how it goes.