CureZone   Log On   Join
Zapper Flu

DianeKJ Views: 1,628
Published: 13 years ago

Zapper Flu

I used my mini zapper last night for the first time. Pretty cool, I could feel the tingling. I did 4 sessions of 7-20. First, holding the copper bars in each hand and then tying them onto my feet.

When I was finished I drank a ton of water and ate some yogurt.

About and hour later I felt aweful. Felt like a bad case of the flu with the most intense headache at the base of my skull.

This morning I think I may have passed some small worms. Is that possible so quickly? I thought it would take like a month or so to see that! The were clear and about 3 inches long. I don't know maybe it was some sort of mucous, but it is freaky.

I've been drinking a lot of clean water and today I soaked in an epsom salt/clay bath that has finally eased the headache a bit. The headache is definately the worst part.

My plan is to keep zapping once a day and I'm going to add some Oxypowder in a few days to help clean things out. Then after a couple of weeks mms.

What else can I do to support this process? I've been reading as much as I can on these boards for about a week before I decided on this course of action. I think I'm on the right track, but feeling so aweful it's difficult to tell. My main fear is pi$$ing off the parasites and making them stronger, so I want to make sure I do it right. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)