Please excuse my posting this to this forum if it's not relevant. I did so b/c I noticed some discussion about Uranium previously.
I did a hair analysis test (Great Smokies Lab?) and my uranium levels were EXTREMELY high. My dentist was really shocked. She'd never seen that before She didn't address it b/c I was there for Amalgam removal.
However, I wanted to know, does anyone know how this happens and what can be done about it? I'm not sure where I picked it up. I was born in an under-developed country and spent 4 years of my life there. I also developed parasitic infections and I read that some parasites are attracted to it. I also had many Amalgam fillings which were removed.