According to the literature on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , it does chelate heavy metals, even mercury. And I believe regular chlorine dioxide does that when they use it to purify water, so I assume it also does that when we take it too.
On the Humble site it says that people have taken tests before and after and it does chelate.
But that is what I read...
I have had mercury in my mouth for about 30 years...just had it out...in two weeks on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ALL my symptoms are improving..so...well...we will see!